Re: [tablix-list] Tablix roadmap

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 22:03:07 CET

It's not that the term is wrongly used in either context, but it is certainly
confusing to have the keyword 'subject' used twice, once within <subjects>
and again within <timetable>. If I had to change one, I'd change it to
<lesson> within <timetable> because a lesson is an instance (of which there
can be more than one) of a subject being taught by a specific teacher.

Would it be difficult to allow the correct word for week or cycle and days or
units or whatever to be set within <info> or somewhere? I'd like to do as
little post-processing of the output as possible and having to remember to
change a dozen things to our particular naming would be a pain! I'd like to
set it up at the start and then whenever I do a tablix_output get something I
can print or put on the Intranet straight away - obviously I need to get to
the point where I can do that but that's another thread!

KR

Nick