Re: [tablix-list] Hard Timetable

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 07:19:33 CET

I've sort of answered my own question I think...

I interrupt the run, change the xml file to make all the mandatory values "no"
and re-start the run. Because there are no mandatory errors, it finishes
after the 300 generations have been completed and generates the xml output.

It takes a while to spot the errors - most of which have been transcription
problems or where I've made errors reverse engineering the existing timetable
back into a requirement spec.

Nick