Re: [tablix-list] Multiple Instances of modules

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 07:10:05 CET

Hi Tomaz

Thank you very much for this change. I've downloaded it and am putting the
necessary additions into my input file.

I'm putting something the following in....

<subject>
                <restriction type="preferred-classroom">JW</restriction>
</subject>

Tablix isn't objecting so I'll finish it off and have a go.

Thanks again,

Nick