Hard Timetable

From: Jennifer Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 07:58:03 CET

Hi

I'm just starting to use tablix. I have created an input file that matches our existing timetable (so I know that
there is a solution!) but tablix can only get down to 17 mandatory errors after repeated trials - including one
overnight run of 8 hours on 12 nodes.

Is there any way I can find out exactly which 'errors' remain (like you can, say, in FET) even though tablix
hasn't reached a solution?

It may be that the problem is simply too hard - our teachers teach over 90% of lessons and the classes do not
have any free lessons.

I can forward the input file to anyone who's interested.

Thanks

--
Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/