TablixOnMorphix-0.0.2RC2.iso

From: R. Quenett <fridayREMOVE@THISquen.net(R.>
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 16:58:17 CET

Hello,

First, thanks to Tomaz Solc and the other contributors for the hard
work and for writing tablix and making it available.

Is anyone else also having difficulty burning a bootable cd using
TablixOnMorphix-0.0.2RC2.iso? As a sanity check, I just
successfully d/l and burned TablixOnMorphix-0.0.1.iso.

Same machine(s), same d/l software, same burner and software, same
batch of blanks (and I burned several of the 0.0.2RC2 to be
certain), same reader, same procedures. Same results: 0.0.1 will
boot but 0.0.2RC2 won't. I think I tried booting on a couple of
different machines, too, but to tell the truth, I don't remember for
sure. Just to clarify, the cd is not recognized as bootable, it's
not a glitch in the boot process.

Can anyone suggest what I am overlooking? Thankyou.