Re: [tablix-list] schooltool bounty and/or bakeoff

From: John Winters <johnREMOVE@THISsinodun.org.uk>
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 19:23:31 CEST

On Sat, 2004-10-30 at 16:12, Tomaz Solc wrote:
[snip]
> I've modified sametime.so module a bit. It now supports a "group" type
> of restriction that allows to define the "column" type of a timetable in
> a simple way. Tablix still works as before, only all the required
> "conflicts-with" restrictions are now hidden from the user.
>
> The modified module is available from my CVS server (it is in the main
> branch).

Hi there,

Thanks for that astoundingly fast enhancement. It's prompted me to try
building Tablix for the first time from CVS. Unfortunately the process
gets stuck in the "make -f Makefile.cvs" stage with the following error
message:

john@bletchley:~/Tablix/CVS/tablix$ make -f Makefile.cvs
aclocal
autoheader
autoconf
automake
automake: Makefile.am: AM_GNU_GETTEXT in `configure.in' but
`ALL_LINGUAS' not defined
utils/Makefile.am:1: invalid variable `dist_bin_SCRIPTS'
utils/Makefile.am:1: invalid variable `dist_bin_SCRIPTS'
ttf/Makefile.am:13: invalid variable `dist_bin_SCRIPTS'
ttf/Makefile.am:13: invalid variable `dist_bin_SCRIPTS'

Examining configure.in and comparing it with an older version (0.0.7) I
find that the ALL_LINGUAS definition has been commented out in the
version in CVS, and there are references to it being obsolete.

Is the version in CVS currently inconsistent?

TIA,
John