newbie

From: Shahi Wadan <s.wadanREMOVE@THISburnley.ac.uk>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 18:42:29 CEST

Hi,

I am totally new to "what looks like a wonder piece of software" tablix. Could anyone please share with me their school xml configuration file with detailed explanation or point me to a real live configuration link.

I have looked at the 'configuration file format' but doesn't seem to make much sense to me when references are made to "title=title" and "teacher=teacher".

I am using Tablix on Morphix.

Thanks in advance

“Any representations, views and/or opinions in this email are those of the sender, and not necessarily of the College. The College’s computer network (including its email facility) is intended for educational purposes, and Burnley College accepts no liability for, and shall not be bound by, the contents of any email sent from its network which do not relate to those purposes or other business of the College.”