Re: [tablix-list] restrictions and other questions

From: Tomaz Solc <tomaz.solcREMOVE@THISsiol.net>
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 20:01:33 CEST

Hi

> 1. Apparently in http://users.kiss.si/~k4fe1336/tablix/manual/t1.html
> there isn't a description of all the possible restrictions. Where can
> I find it?

See modules howto, part 2 (included in the distribution)

> 2. In particular, how do I put a restriction like "prof. XY teaching
> phisics can teach only on Thursdays, 5th and 6th period, and all
> periods on Fridays"?

The best solution to this problem would be to write a new module for
such a restriction. I believe class_freeperiod.so would be trivial to
convert so that it would affect teachers instead of classes.

However, the same effect can be achieved with the use of existing
modules. For example: assign dummy classes to this teacher on all
periods he should not teach.

> 3. tablix suppose that the lessons of a subject are in a fixed room
> for that subject (do I understand well?). In my case I have that every
> class(set of students) is in a fixed room. How do I configure it?

If you set module student_walk.so as mandatory, all lessons for a class
will be taught in a single classroom.

Hope that helps
Tomaz Solc