restrictions and other questions

From: don Paolo Benvenuto <donpaoloREMOVE@THISgsi.it>
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 18:22:28 CEST

Hi guys! I am running my first tablix timetable, but I have a few
questions:

1. Apparently in http://users.kiss.si/~k4fe1336/tablix/manual/t1.html
there isn't a description of all the possible restrictions. Where can I
find it?

2. In particular, how do I put a restriction like "prof. XY teaching
phisics can teach only on Thursdays, 5th and 6th period, and all periods
on Fridays"?

3. tablix suppose that the lessons of a subject are in a fixed room for
that subject (do I understand well?). In my case I have that every class
(set of students) is in a fixed room. How do I configure it?

Thank you!

--
Buon Cammino!
don Paolo Benvenuto