Re: [tablix-list] Tablix needs your help (appendix)

From: Jaume Obrador <obradorREMOVE@THISespaiweb.net>
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 12:03:49 CEST

Hi,

It's been difficult because it was indeed a serious timetable, and the
main problem was that there were no free timeslots for any class, so it
was a completely full timetable.

I had to do some trials and most of them tablix remainded at 2 or 3
mandatory errors and seemed that did not evolve to a fair solution, so I
decided to start again some times. When tablix could find a solution it
took about 3 hours.

In few weeks I could tell you how much time will spend new tablix-0.0.7
finding a new solution for next year course.

Regards,
Jaume.