Tablix needs your help

From: Tomaz Solc <tomaz.solcREMOVE@THISsiol.net>
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 21:49:51 CEST

Hi everyone

Slovenian Ministry of information society (mid.gov.si) is trying to
stimulate the development of open source projects and is carrying out a
public tender with the aim to award the best projects. I will be
applying with the Tablix project.

Now I need some examples of Tablix being used in foreign
schools/organizations to include them in my application. So, if you are
already using or only considering to use Tablix in your school, please
write a few lines about your expirience and send them either to the
mailing list or directly to me. Mention somewhere your
school/organization.

I would like to thank all of you that have already sent me such reports
in the past. I need your permission before I can include them in the
application, so please send me an email and just mention that you allow
this.

Thank you and best regards
Tomaz Solc