Re: [tablix-list] Which file to take as output?

From: John Winters <johnREMOVE@THISsinodun.org.uk>
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 14:29:09 CEST

On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 22:09, Tomaz Solc wrote:
[snip]
> Hope that helps
> Tomaz Solc

Thank you - extremely helpful.

Please excuse another question. I haven't been able to find any
reference in the Tablix documentation to the idea of a double period.
We tend to have double periods for quite a few subjects. E.g. a science
with 5 periods a week might be specified as having two double periods
and one single. Does Tablix understand double periods at all?

TIA,
John