tablix : debug

From: Adyani <adyaniREMOVE@THISorenda.com.my>
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 09:52:27 CEST

hi,

perhaps this question shouldn't be posted here. this is about gdb.

i've spent a bit of time trying to debug your program... and to be honest, i'm lost. i'm a newbie in gdb. i've post my questions in gdb forum, but still nobody had answer my questions. so, i was thinkng to post it here.

so, how did we debug tablix?

i'd try to follow strightly on how we use it in a single program. but since this tablix involve multi code pragrams, how can i debug it...

thanks in advance!

rgds,

ida

ORENDA Mail - http://mail.orenda.com.my