Re: [tablix-list] Segmentation fault

From: Tomaz Solc <tomaz.solcREMOVE@THISsiol.net>
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 17:39:35 CEST

Hi

> 1) the error do appear after the file has successfully run. Meaning,
> the message would be like this :

I can't reproduce this error. Perhaps there is a problem with your
instalation?

> 2) the program is not running at all. it just pop up the message :

Your configuration file is very complex. Tablix 0.0.7 can handle up to
1000 tuples and does not check if this limit is reached. Segmentation
fault was caused because data structures overflowed. Try increasing
TUPLEMAX constant in data.h to some value greater than 1000. You can
also use the CVS version of Tablix that does not have this limit.

Best regards.
Tomaz Solc