This is a loose collection of tools for use with Galaksija home microcomputer:
- Convert a binary Galaksija tape file to an audio file for loading to a Galaksija computer through the sound card.
- Encapsulate a Z80 machine code block into a Galaksija tape file together with a simple BASIC loader.
- Convert a bitmap to a Galaksija video framebuffer.
- Inspect and dump characters from a Galaksija character generator ROM image.
- Header files for use with a Z80 assembler that contain useful macro definitions for writing assembly programs for Galaksija.
- Example assembly programs for Galaksija
In theory any UNIX-like operating system. In practice, these tools have been tested on Debian GNU/Linux and Mac OS X.
The following libraries are needed to build all tools:
configure script is smart and will not attempt to build those tools that require libraries that have not been found on your system.
You will also need a Z80 assembler if you wish to assemble example programs for Galaksija. z80asm works fine.
For stable releases, please see http://www.tablix.org/~avian/galaksija/tools.
To download the latest development version, please use the git repository.