available.so and holes.so

From: Jabe Anderson <jabe.anderson_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 00:58:08 +0100

I have a quick question, what will the holes-module return on the following line: if(timext->tupleid[var_resid][con_resid]==-1) { When that constant resource type has been set as being not available on that timeslot? My question basically is: if a certain timeslot has been set to unavailable, will it count as a hole between two lectures?If not, then what does timext->tupleid[var_resid][con_resid] return? - Thanks
Jouw nieuws en entertainment, vind je op MSN.nl!
http://nl.msn.com/