Two resources of a defined resource group possible?

From: Kai Becker <kai.becker_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 21:27:14 +0100

Hi,

i am trying to solve the following problem:
I want to schedule tournament matches so that the competing teams have a
evenly spread schedule (meaning: they have a good average time between their
matches, so the time between their matches should not be too high or too
low).
There will be around 100 teams playing 600 matches within 1,5 days on 4
fields.
I guess I can achieve this with writing my own fitness module, but the
problem that I saw while reading the docs is the following sentence:
"Note: Each event uses one resource of each defined resource type."
In my case i would need to assign two resources (of the resource type
"team") to each event (=match).

Do you think that is solvable somehow or is my problem not suited for
tablix?

Thanks for your help,
Kai Becker