Re: [tablix-list] export_htmlcss

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.co.uk>
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 20:06:42 CEST

Hi

Having a default, external style sheet file means you can have a 'house style'
that is preserved even on upgrades - but without the effort of having to
specify the command line option unless you need to override the default. If
you don't want/have a default, the code reverts to using the inline
stylesheet anyway. It's not taking anything away, just giving you the option
of doing something if you want to.

Regards

Nick