Possible bug in debian unstable release of gtablix

From: Antonio Duran <adminies.elbrocenseREMOVE@THISedu.juntaextremadura.net>
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 09:51:39 CEST

Hello all. I'm Antonio from Spain. I have just joined the list.

I am really new to timetabling, but i think Tablix looks great. I have
not worked with it a lot yet, though.

 I've been looking around gtablix for a couple of days, and i've come
across a problem: when you include the "" symbol in a Class name,
gtablix cannot save the xml file correctly. I attach the file as it is
after saving.

Sorry if this is a known bug, but rigth now i cannot install the devel
release to test it.

Greets,
Antonio.

--