G-Tablix 0.0.5 release announcement

From: Boštjan Špetič <igzebedzeREMOVE@THISauch.eu.org>
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 22:49:34 CET

5.2.2005

I am proud to announce the release of gtablix 0.0.5

This is the first version, to include all the features that I imagined at the start of development. G-tablix is now a quite complete frontend for tablix and other tablix_ utilities. In general, if you have some luck, you can now do almost everything from within gtablix.

The important new features are:

- running tablix from gtablix
- ploting graphs while running tablix
- improved user interface
- ability to check for some common errors
- basic import of FET xml files

A complete Changelog can be found at
http://gtablix.homelinux.net/gtablix_0.0.5/CHANGES

Due to reported library problems on some distributions, I now provided the binary packages. Unfortunatly I couldn't test them, so I might have to repair them on demand.

Downloads and updated documentation are avaliable at
http://gtablix.homelinux.net/

regards, bostjan spetic