Re: [tablix-list] 0.2.0 configuration format

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 05:24:37 CET

Hi

> After searching my email archive for ten minutes I wasn't able to find
> the mail you are referring to. I remember you said something about
> having problems with compilation but I certainly did not understand that
> as a bug report.

It was when you made a change to a module and I couldn't get it to work from
the CVS version. I could see libraries appearing in the /usr/local/lib/tablix
directory but it turned out that although the configure/make was reporting
that it was building shared libs it was, in fact, building static ones.

I haven't checked recently to see if it is still happening.

Kind Regards

Nick Robinson