Re: [tablix-list] 0.2.0 configuration format

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 10:22:16 CET

I did send you an email in response to your earlier offer to help me get it
working, but I got no answer. The latest version gives fewer and different
errors but still won't work. In this more recent case, it seems that I have
LibXML loaded according to cpan (which I've now got working) but Common.pm
seems to be missing. According to the dependencies, this can't happen!

Nick

--
Kind Regards
Nick Robinson