Re: [tablix-list] schooltool bounty and/or bakeoff

From: Ŕngel Pérez Beroy <aperezbREMOVE@THISiname.com>
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 18:25:20 CEST

In Catalonia (Spain) at secondary school we first ask the student for an
itinerary that includes some free elegible variants.
After this we configure the groups an then we work on timetables for the
groups
I'm planing to try to use Tablix for the next year, after some
experimentation
with the actual situation this year. I think it may be useful for us.